To apply for this role, email us at [email protected] with your resume and a short paragraph why you’d be a perfect addition to our team.
Come join our team of exceptionally talented designers, developers, strategists, and researchers. At Punchkick, we build products that you’ll be incredibly proud of—for high-profile clients like Marriott, Harley-Davidson, and PetSmart—all within a team of great friends and colleagues. Punchkick Interactive has an unmistakeable culture of excellence and we seek out folks who feel alive and thrive in this type of environment.
Punchkick is privately held, has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America four years running, and was voted the best place to work in Chicago by the Chicago Business Journal. And we’ve only just begun to hit our stride.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a passionate and savvy inbound marketer to lead marketing at Punchkick—and be a strong ally for the sales team. Our ideal Senior Marketing Strategist thinks about how content fits into an overarching content strategy, and isn’t afraid to get in the weeds and create compelling content themselves. This role will be accountable for generating and nurturing quality leads that ultimately become opportunities for new business. We’re seeking someone who deeply understands inbound marketing tools, search engine optimization, and paid campaigns, and can evangelize inbound best practices within our team. This person gets excited about data, and supports every design or content strategy decision with relevant metrics. Most of all, we’re looking for a positive force to help shape the future of our growing company.
- Using inbound marketing tools like HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager to drive the direction of Punchkick content strategy.
- Managing Punchkick’s AdWords and sponsored content campaigns
- Providing strategic and tactical vision to guide and shape Punchkick marketing campaigns.
- Writing short-form and long-form content for the Punchkick website, including blog posts, presentations, and more.
- Helping to guide Punchkick’s daily and ongoing social media marketing strategy.
- Maintaining Punchkick’s consistent brand voice across social media posts, website designs, and all other marketing collateral.
- Delivering creative solutions for increasing quality traffic to Punchkick’s marketing properties.
- 5+ years experience with inbound marketing, preferably for a digital agency. (Experience working in both an agency and on the brand/product marketing side a major plus.)
- Deep understanding and experience working with HubSpot, Google Analytics, and other common inbound marketing tools.
- Experience managing and optimizing paid ad campaigns
- An understanding of web development and experience working with web developers to implement various inbound marketing tools.
- A passion for technology and deep knowledge of the mobile industry, with an interest in keeping up with the latest tech news.