Want to build digital products for the world’s biggest companies? At Punchkick Interactive, we transform our clients into digital product leaders. We do everything in-house—from strategy and design, to development and testing—within a highly collaborative atmosphere. We’re looking for an Account Principal to join our team and help our clients build beautiful, easy-to-use, and cutting-edge products.
The Account Principal is a critical role at Punchkick responsible for strategy, product ownership, supporting and selling into accounts and managing new business. Our Account Principals use their experience and expertise to grow our clients into digital industry leaders, win new business, and manage the vision and execution of product development at Punchkick. The Account Principal has empathy for our clients, excellent communication skills, and a passion for products and technology.
This is also a role that is best grown and developed in-house, since it requires extensive knowledge about all things Punchkick—our past, vision for the future, processes, team and clients. Because of this, we expect the hire to complete a 3 to 6-month period of product management, sales shadowing, and helping close new business before becoming a full-fledged Account Principal.
- Work alongside Punchkick’s client stakeholders to shape and define a digital product vision, take that vision and turn it into a reality by defining a solution with technology and user experience that our team can execute on.
- Act as a subject-matter expert for our clients and help guide them every step of the project through solution, execution, delivery and iteration.
- Remain a core part of the execution team alongside project managers, developers, and designers throughout the project to ensure clients’ visions and needs are met.
- Generate at least $2.5m in revenue each year through existing and new business sales.
- Manage qualified inbound leads from solution and discovery to close, ultimately owning the account and growing it beyond the first project.
- Find opportunities within account portfolio to grow and create repeat business.
- Manage a portfolio of client projects in different life-cycles of product delivery.
- Work with product managers and designers to create user stories, mockups, and prototypes that inform and guide the development efforts.
- Assist marketing with thought leadership including writing blog posts and hosting webinars, attending and speaking at conferences as a subject-matter expert, and facilitating various workshops and working sessions with clients.
- Bring a passion for technology and problem-solving to Punchkick and our clients.
- Monitor threats, risks, and opportunities that might affect the success of projects and hold accountability for the overall solution.
- Demonstrated experience in a high-performance Product Management/Ownership role or similar field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience leading conversations with both client business and technical teams.
- Familiarity with custom software development.
- Ability to translate high-level business requirements into tactical user stories that can be used by development and design.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, or equivalent.
- Experience in the Agile development lifecycle, with a focus on product delivery.
- Good mix of business, user experience, and technical background to be able to effectively engage with and support different teams.
- Eye for detail, ability to spot ambiguity, inconsistency, and contradictions.
- Ability to deliver output under high pressure with challenging timelines.
- Ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects and manage own time appropriately to meet all client and team needs in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
To apply for this role, email us at [email protected] with your resume and a short paragraph of why you’d be a perfect addition to our team.