Chicago Mobile Industry Jobs
Simply put—we are our people.
- Digital Strategist
- Quality Assurance
- Freelance Android Developer
- Freelance UX Designer
- Client Success Associate
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
Working At PunchKick
Punchkick Interactive is a fast-growing mobile agency that has designed and developed mobile experiences for more than a dozen of the Fortune 100. We seek out the brightest and most creative talent to join our horizontal and self-managed teams. Punchkickers are quick learners, committed to embracing and mastering new technologies. Above all, our team is tight-knit, endlessly compassionate, and wholly dedicated to pushing Punchkick forward.
Punchkick Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Punchkick Interactive is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, and actively seeks the most qualified talent from a wide range of candidates. Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications for the position without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Half-day Fridays during the summer
- Take-it-as-you-want-it vacation policy that requires a minimum of two weeks off yearly
- 8 paid holidays per year
- T-Mobile corporate discount, gym membership discounts, and more
- Transit benefit fare program
- Flexible scheduling; employees can be in between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Peace of Mind Perks
- 100% match of up to 3% of your salary on IRA retirement plan—with immediate vesting
- 70% of healthcare, vision, and dental coverage
- Life-insurance policy provided at no cost
- Long-term disability coverage provided at no cost
- 30-minute daily huddle where we cover company updates, employees’ good news from the prior day, team questions, and more
- Chicago Loop location within a three-minute walk to the red line, one-minute walk to the brown, green, orange, purple, and pink lines, and a five-minute walk to the blue line
- Ability to work on mobile projects that will literally be seen by millions of people
- Amazing client roster that you’ll be exceptionally proud of
- Continuous education efforts that encourage learning new languages and tools
- Collaborative horizontal environment with self-managed teams, free from office politics
- Bleeding-edge technology adoption
- Highly-tuned local developer environments
- Dual monitors
- Test-driven development and an environment that praises coding standards
- Continuous integration server that facilitates automated testing, deployment, code coverage, and project documentation
- Dedicated QA testing
- Dozens of cell phones and tablets in our office to play with and test on during development
- Enterprise hosting environments on Rackspace
- Robust staging plans including local, dev, wip, stage, uat, prod, and backup environments
- Agile project management
- Subscription to Safari Books Online, Lynda.com, and a growing library of software development and project management books
- Surrounded by amazing talent with pair-programming encouragement
- In-house tech talks on both native and mobile Web technologies
- Crystal-clear solution requirements and story cards whenever possible
- Wiki-based documentation for projects
What’s Happening at Punchkick
Let’s build something beautiful together.
Send us a message about your goals on digital and one of our strategists will be in touch.